Thursday, May 20, 2004

Meeting Reminder

Next meeting will be in Merrillville on May 24th.

In Merrillville the group meets at 7pm at Methodist Hospital's Southlake Campus.

Last night was our meeting in Valparaiso. It was a good group with a lively discussion. There was interest conveyed in a group for the younger consumers. I think beginning just before the teen years and continuing into adulthood. I am proposing the second and fourth Tuesday of the month at Porter-Starke. I would love to have the teens be instrumental in setting up this group. I also want them to feel free to discuss whatever is on their minds in an open setting of their peers. Everything they say in that room will remain confidential. Many of us wish there had been a group like this when we were teenagers. I hope all the teens will spread the word and this can become a group you will enjoy spending time at. Keep an eye on this site for further information.

No comments: