Thursday, October 07, 2004

Dr. Stanley Lelek , Guest Speaker in November

There are no more new hours in the day, but I am hanging in there. I wanted to let all of you know that you need to mark your calendars for the November 3rd meeting of the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance in Valparaiso. The incredible Dr. Stanley Lelek will be our guest speaker once again. For those or you who are not familiar with the doctor, just trust us that you will love him.

Dr. Lelek is a renowned Drug and Alcohol Counselor and a fabulous therapist. He tells it like it is and answers questions in words everyone can understand. I hope you won't just take my word for it, but come and see why we all love Dr. Lelek so much. DBSA is meeting at the Aled P. Davies Center at 1454 W. Lincoln Way at 6:00 P.M.

We are also holding the Teen/Young Adult meetings on the first and third Wednesdays at the same place, but they have a separate room. I hope the teens will join us for the speaker portion. I feel that they can benefit from Dr. Lelek's wisdom more than anyone.

No comments: