Tuesday, September 14, 2004

DBSA will meet Wed. in a new location.

The DBSA will have a new meeting location in Valparaiso. We will now be having our Wednesday meetings at the Aled P. Davies Independence House. This is a community center operated by Porter-Starke. It is located at 1454 W. Lincoln Way. This location is easy to find. Come off Hwy 49 and get onto Lincoln Way toward Hwy 130. It is a white building with a blue awning just past the Beauty School. We will also have soda pop and snacks available for purchase at this location.

Another change is taking place. The Teen/Young Adult group will be meeting at the same location on the first and third Wednesday also. This community center is large enough that the teens can have their own separate meeting space and perhaps the parents can participate in the Adult group. The rest of the schedule remains the same.

I realize many of you have noticed my lack of new information lately. I started back to school full time, after LaborDay, and it has been a bit of an adjustment. I have been out of school for a long time, it will take me a few weeks to get into the studying mode and be able to keep up with my postings at this site. I am continuing to work for the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance.
I hope you will continue to check in at the blog site and I will do my best to keep the fresh information coming.

No comments: